Minggu, 19 Agustus 2012

Nothing To Do

In the midnight, i still in front of TV. watching Di Bawah Lindungan Ka'bah.
A movie about a couple, who have pure love because Allah SWT.
It was really touch my heart.
Oh yeah, btw, it's my first post. haha
and i did this 2.30 am. :D
Ok, forget about the movie for a while.
You know, today is Idul Fitri! woohooo!
After fasting for a month, and now we've got victory day!
But, in this year, the moment when idul fitri's coming, is not the same with the years before. Because my grandma had passed away since 5 month ago. :'(
My family include me, cried(absolutely) after we did solat idul fitri(ritual prayers and actions, usually at 7 am)
I still sad when i remember her. So many memories that i would never forget them. :'(
Huft, but i know. Life must go on, right?
I'm sure, if i(and my family) happy, and do the right things, certainly my grandma in the heaven will be happy too. :)
So, i just want to say, Happy Idul Fitri 1433 H! Eid Mubarak Everyone!

Like as i said before, it's my first post. Sorry if i had many wrong word in English. Actually, i'm not good in english.and my english sooo bad. hahah.LOL. xD
Bye, i wanna sleep. it's 3.17 am! :D

1 komentar: